One of the world’s leading telecom companies chose Ford AV to design and install standardized AV systems that feature cutting-edge technology and easy-to-use interfaces.
Big Data was kind enough to sit down with Ford AV to discuss how they use the very latest in AV technology to push the boundaries of data science.
- Training room features a video wall with HD displays arranged in a 3×4 format with a digital processor capable of distributing video feeds in various layouts
- Control room provides video conferencing capabilities with a HD video wall and PTZ cameras controlled via touch-screen panel
- Collaboration spaces include HD displays, speakerphones and cameras
- Large conference rooms utilize built-in table microphones with LED indicator
- Small conference rooms use dual HD displays and video conferencing capabilities
- Conference rooms are scheduled with touch-screen panels and custom room scheduling software
AV Contractor: Ford Audio-Video Systems